Ford GT Rally XIV - Who's in?

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Yes, but you should see our perfect credit scores. And I seem to vaguely remember someone's credit card being hacked at the hotel in Austin?
Yes, Frank, I remember that too. Yea we may be little old ladies, but we still drive a Ford GT like we stole it! The "check" was mailed to DBK yesterday:) We are in for yet another great rally! Only 6 of us owners (excluding the promoter) who have attended every rally to date.

Last edited:

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2022
Suburban Detroit
We're legit!
Hotel and flights booked.
Registered. Paid with Amex linked through PayPal. Wifey figured that out.
Thank you Dave, Chip, Milliken Ford and everyone else for encouraging Rally XIV to happen!

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Chip Beck & Peggy

Charley Beck & Roxanne Anthony (soon to be Roxanne Beck!)

Registered and paid.

That's awesome!
Congratulations to the nuptials.

Keep in mind though however soon (or latter)
some folks will be referring to you as
'Grandpa Chip'

Kinda has a nice ring to it 😁

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Thank you Dave, Chip and all who make these amazing Rallies happen. Definition of Rally: "To gather and organize or inspire anew!" Looking forward to another fun event!

Reactions: 006

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Registered and booked. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
I'm late to the party, but given I've shipped my GT all the way to the US for events this year, it would be rude not to turn up.

The only problem, I'm committed to an event with it in Virginia and can't leave until Sunday 27th, about 2,300 miles away. That's going to be a marathon journey even in a truck with 2 drivers.

It's something to work out when we've got an agenda of sorts, but either way I'll fly in, GT or not. Can't wait, thank you for making this happen!

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
I'm late to the party, but given I've shipped my GT all the way to the US for events this year, it would be rude not to turn up.

The only problem, I'm committed to an event with it in Virginia and can't leave until Sunday 27th, about 2,300 miles away. That's going to be a marathon journey even in a truck with 2 drivers.

It's something to work out when we've got an agenda of sorts, but either way I'll fly in, GT or not. Can't wait, thank you for making this happen!
It’ll be good to have you car or not.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Drive the damn thing! Especially if you haven't toured that part of the US before. Post pictures of your car beside each sign that says "Welcome to (state)" as you cross the state lines. Otherwise, see you at the party.

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Drive the damn thing! Especially if you haven't toured that part of the US before. Post pictures of your car beside each sign that says "Welcome to (state)" as you cross the state lines. Otherwise, see you at the party.
I did a tour of 14,000 miles through 32 States in my GT Black Series last year, but there's a small luggage problem trying to do the same in the Ford GT!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just curious, how many miles do you have on your GT now? I watched the videos of your windshield and center cap problems. Do you intend to do the track day with us?

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Just curious, how many miles do you have on your GT now? I watched the videos of your windshield and center cap problems. Do you intend to do the track day with us?
It's sitting on exactly 15,000 miles at the moment.

Coincidentally, I drove at Apex earlier this year in my Dark Horse when I was out in Arizona. The GT has driven many great tracks like Silverstone, Hockenheim, Nurburgring, COTA, so I'm always up for it.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Booked a Greece trip with my #1 girl several months ago. Guess we will have to sit this one out. Post up lotsa pix! Y’all enjoy! Oh, aaaand GO COWBOYS! Let’s GOOOOO!

Reactions: dbk

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Is Reliable doing transport for the rally this year?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
It's sitting on exactly 15,000 miles at the moment.

Coincidentally, I drove at Apex earlier this year in my Dark Horse when I was out in Arizona. The GT has driven many great tracks like Silverstone, Hockenheim, Nurburgring, COTA, so I'm always up for it.
It was nice seeing you at the MotorLux at Monterey last month. In hope you can make it to the Rally!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
How could I be #1 before and not even in the top 10 now? Please put me on the list.
Did you pay by paper check?

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, and no credit card use anymore after you stuck me with bill last time. You can't charge anything to my room either.

Reactions: Ed Sims

BasillioG

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2019
Phoenix
I'm in + 1 (Brian and Sue). I'm local so I'll register but not need to book rooms. Huge THANKS for organizing!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
All booked and paid!! Looking forward to spending some time again with you all

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry I didn't realize the ticket number had reached the maximum I set. Added more so if anyone received a sold out message it should work now.

Reactions: GEE-TEE

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
Sorry I didn't realize the ticket number had reached the maximum I set. Added more so if anyone received a sold out message it should work now.
Are you capping a maximum or going with the flow?

Do you know at what point you'll be able to share an 'itinerary' of sorts? Is it arriving night of 29th, leaving morning of 1st?

Thank you

Reactions: Ed Sims