Ford GT National Rally III!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I'm 110% positive someone will bring one for me :)

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
OK GUYS - JUST PAID ONLINE. I'M IN! Still need to fill out the registration.

Looking forward to it. And for whatever it's worth - this will be surreal. The last such event I attended was the national NSX rally. And the drive from LA to Leguna Seca was surreal. 100+ NSX's - four lanes wide.

Can't wait to meet many of you. Will be a blast.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Just tried booking hotel suite and got the no avail on 9/10. Checked "direct" and it seems it's no higher. Wonder what AMEX Plat/Black would do for add'l amenities?

Should we just book direct? Are we getting anything add'l [amenities] for booking into this block if you can expand it on the 10th?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You can book direct but I would prefer we use up the group block. Says we have 5 left. The only thing we get for booking the rooms I signed for is a guarantee of the amount we want.

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
I'm All In!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Is There An Itinery That Has Times /events.wend -sat.
I Am Trying To Book Plane Tickets Tickets . Don't Want To Miss Anything!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Rally events

I'm coming a day early & leaving a day later so I won't miss anything!

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Special Ed, will you be staying in the trailer in the parking lot?

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Special Ed, will you be staying in the trailer in the parking lot?

:lol
If he does it does have air conditioning and it's own power:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Please note the deadline to register is now July 15th.

We've got over 100 cars now and that's getting near the "too many" point.

Thanks and see you there! :cheers

Also, note that we have been moved to the outside road course at LVMS, which is a bit nicer because it is wall-free, and has a bit more breathing room.

Hotel is currently checking on room block issue. Using their system, it tells me we have only booked 93% of our original block. If it is in fact full, I have told them to add an additional 15%.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Nothing breeds success like success. I suspect there will be more cars than spaces available?
evilgrin0030.gif

WOW, was there a 100 FGT get together at one time during the Rally I or Rally II? Heat will be an issue as the VOI Viper meet 2 years ago was end of September and it was roasting during the day. Maybe we should see if we are welcome at the Ferrari Dealership at the Wynn Hotel?
fire.gif

Maybe Steve will put us all on the golf course in the evening?
lol2.gif

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Special Ed here

Atomic GT - I'm not sure I'd drive my GT on a golf course but if you do I'll rethink it.

Dr F & Not 4N - Geez, I had no idea the trailer would be that nice. I wish you would've PM'd me on that one since now Bony & everyone else will be staying with me in the parking lot!

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Did anybody tell Manny what's going on?

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Rally

Sold my first born to get the time off but I will at least make my first rally, likely w/o the GT.

Stu

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Stu, you want to fly jet blue:thumbsup give me a pm my friend, there is room on the second trailer, do it baby, it wouldnt be the same.....:thumbsup gtjoey 1314

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Sold my first born to get the time off but I will at least make my first rally, likely w/o the GT.

Stu

Great news Stu, look forward to seing you and Amy again :thumbsup
If the trailer is getting full see if you can bump gtjoey's car - he has enough signatures anyway :biggrin

:cheers
Trent

Jones

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2007
Orange County, CA
I'm in.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
No Manny

Frank,
I have talked to Manny and unfortunately he is unable to attend our third rally (AGAIN). He has a conflicting event during the period which he feels requires his attendance.

So Chris's car will be uncontested from the S. Florida guys....

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Manny is not coming, must have been the long pass I tossed him at Shula's :)
Manny has got to come! :)

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Buy a trailer...

I have attended both Rally I and II. After talking to several Rally I participants (George and others) who did NOT bring their GT's, I was convinced that I would always bring ours. For Newport Beach it was $3000 round trip to ship from Detroit.

So I figured, if I do one rally each year, It made sense to BUY a trailer.(actully my wife Margaret suggested it.) We used it to trailer to Scottsdale and then drove from Chip's to Newports beach last year and will again use it again for Las Vegas. I have also hauled several loads of furniture to my Farm in Pennsylvania with it. It has already paid for itself...
Another option to consider. I know many members have or have recently purchased them..

AJB