Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think you can change your name to "Lonely Ed"

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Hey, I haven't heard who wants to spend the nights in our GTs! Those seat covers might be a good idea. I'm pretty sure we can use Bony's bathroom! Please, no hookers this time!

Ed

How about cheap DDF hookers? And no trannies this time!!!

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Dave: Thanks for all your hard work on this. Could you post a list of reservations(and money) received so we will all know if you have received our forms, etc.? Thanks again. Richard S.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Dave: Thanks for all your hard work on this. Could you post a list of reservations(and money) received so we will all know if you have received our forms, etc.? Thanks again. Richard S.

See post 1 !

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm in. Registration fees sent via the net. Registration form will be in the mail on Monday.

See ya'll there.

Best Regards,
Waldo

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Back from Europe, I paypal my $1400 for Mrs. Bony and me, filled out the form, and faxed it and registered at the Marriott in Scottsdale as well. Can't wait. Thanks Mr. Bannister:)

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Hey AlohaGT, see that #5,#6 position we have on the list!!! :banana

I know it is a little early on all this registration stuff, but we gotta have 100+ FGTs at the Shelby American Headquarters!!! Should be no problem. Now that will be a collector's photo. We need a helicopter to get this shot?

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony, I already registered us at the bars in Scottsdale and Vegas. All on your business credit card. Your buddy Frank

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
When Bony sells his GT the drinks are on him!

Bony - are you going to try & sell your GT again at this Rally? And thanks for buying us all drinks last time. You the man!

Ed

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Aloha AtomicGT, thanks for pointing out our positions. Hadn't picked up on that previously. I'm counting the days! The Missus and me are off to NYC week after next and then Vegas for a week.

Bony, welcome back! I'm sure you two had a great time.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Im in too, made payment and send registration. now I have to find transport for the car.:cheers

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Im in too, made payment and send registration. now I have to find transport for the car.:cheers

You and I should go in together on shipping. Dallas TX is on theway from here to Vegas!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
You and I should go in together on shipping. Dallas TX is on theway from here to Vegas!

Im a little confused shelby:confused are you suggesting that I drive the car to dallas and we meet there to transport to vegas? I live in houston and would like to transport straight from houston since Ill be flying out on wed.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Im a little confused shelby:confused are you suggesting that I drive the car to dallas and we meet there to transport to vegas? I live in houston and would like to transport straight from houston since Ill be flying out on wed.

Sorry, I was thinking you were in dallas! My bad! :willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
<<<Room booked, will register for rally tomorrow.

Thanks Dave!>>>

Ditto here! In looking over what has been posted for the itinerary, looks like Friday night is the banquet at SAI and Saturday night presumably is the dinner at the Mandalay Convention Center. Are those correct? Anyone (Bony?) working on setting up dinners for Wednesday and/or Thursday nights?:cheers

YES, I will try to organize a couple of dinners, within the Mandalay complex.
Need to get my feet on the ground,just returned from 28 days of fun...

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Sorry, I was thinking you were in dallas! My bad! :willy

your car is looking great shelby:thumbsup
, my car might get jelous if it had to ride next to yours:biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, Do we have a spelled out agenda yet? some guys that are shipping in return wanteded to know. We are planning late sat nite truck pickup. Thanks again gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
YES, I will try to organize a couple of dinners, within the Mandalay complex.
Need to get my feet on the ground,just returned from 28 days of fun...

Welcome back, mon captian :cheers

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Question for all you veterans of former Rallys... looking at the cost to ship my car of about $3200, does it make any sense to plan on coming to the rally but leave the gal home? I have never been to one and really would hate to miss it, but money is tight now and "it wouldn't be prudent" spend that shipping money right now. Decisions decisions!

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL
Is the hotel full?