Ford GT National Rally III!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Friendly reminder, just about two weeks left. If you plan on attending, the registration deadline in July 15th. :cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Also, I added some more rooms so if you had to book outside the group block or if you have not booked, rooms should be available under the group name tomorrow.

Thanks!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Also, I added some more rooms so if you had to book outside the group block or if you have not booked, rooms should be available under the group name tomorrow.

Thanks!

AHHHH.... I just booked yesterday because the rooms they say weren't avail...
I was actually put over at the Mandalay with a 2 room suite thing.... The price was excellent however.....

DBK, I'm sure you're busy as you always are when dealing with the rally stuff... But is there a more clear schedule as to what exactly is happening wed-sat? Sister and brother in-law are coming in and we want to see who is going to what as my sister isn't an extreme car nut like us....

I did read the flyer but could not depict what events where happening on the given days.... sorry!!

timmy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SUPER B will again lead the way on the track, here is a pic of his new rental.
The bar is stocked with MAKERS, PLYMOUTH GIN and Crystal....:thumbsup

Attachments

• Hummer Limo.jpg
    Hummer Limo.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 216

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The bar is stocked with MAKERS, PLYMOUTH GIN and Crystal....:thumbsup

"...and Crystal..." METH?:eek:eek:eek

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
"...and Crystal..." METH?:eek:eek:eek

hahahaaaa

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
no,.. not meth
Crystal Rose Champers...
but knowing what a class act Bryan is I suppose it will be Bollinger RD :)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
no,.. not meth
Crystal Rose Champers...

YOU "BIT", BONY!!! YOU BIT!:rofl:rofl:rofl

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
One week until deadline :banana

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
DBK are we over 120 FGTs coming to Vegas? How many were registered last August for Newport?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
We currently have 21 more registrations on the books than we had last year. So we'll end up with somewhere around 110-120 vehicles I think. We shall see!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
We currently have 21 more registrations on the books than we had last year. So we'll end up with somewhere around 110-120 vehicles I think. We shall see!

Whoa !

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Just arranged transport for my kitten, so no hummer this time.
I might rent a prius for my wife to drive with the kids. Maybe I can pull out the car seats long enough to drive that around the track a couple times. ;-)

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Was an itinerary ever published?
My wife wants to see some shows while in vegas, but we don't want to miss anything important, like a makers party.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
1 out of 3 Rally III participants.......

............will be starting the Rally in Scottsdale. 40 GT owners are assembling in Arizona on Monday, September 8 for two days of GT40 fun, food, and camaraderie that will culminate in the most outrageous supercar convoy ever assembled for our final assault on Las Vegas Wednesday morning. If you haven't been following the Scottsdale Rally to the Rally thread, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Even if you're trailering from parts unknown, head out two days early, park your trailer at Chip's house, disgorge it's 200 mph load, and drive your GT to Las Vegas with us. Missing this event would be like dropping your meat in the sand at the next barbecue you attend. Bony put it best with his short and simple declaration...."All Rallys begin in Scottsdale". Hope to see you here.

Latest list.

DBK
Bony
Chip Beck
The GT Guys
Jason’s Auto Spa
Prowler
Indy GT
Spirit
AZGT
Black GT
DBTGT
Piccola
FlorIdaho Chris
Shesgotlegs
Not 4N
DPGT
TimCantwell
PhxGT
Peak Completions
Lightning
JBG
ByeEnzo
Hammer
Flagstaff GT
Texas GT
GTInMyBlood
Blue Moose
93extxdps
427Aggie
ItsOnlyMoney
Pace Car
BJ Motor
MPescelli
tmcphail
fjpikul
Tony Nowak
GT38
Team Jeff
sr71

Chip

Last edited:

Mark06GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Please take lots of pictures and video for those of us coming from the other coast.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Dave,

FYI, booked the room for Wednesday. Kim, Garrett and I will hitch a ride with others from Phoenix, then fly directly out of Las Vegas to Indy on Thursday. Sorry we'll miss the the majority of the meet, but we still get to see our friends for a few hours!

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
............will be starting the Rally in Scottsdale. 40 GT owners are assembling in Arizona on Monday, September 8 for two days of GT40 fun, food, and camaraderie that will culminate in the most outrageous supercar convoy ever assembled for our final assault on Las Vegas Wednesday morning. If you haven't been following the Scottsdale Rally to the Rally thread, you owe it to yourself to check it out. Even if you're trailering from parts unknown, head out two days early, park your trailer at Chip's house, disgorge it's 200 mph load, and drive your GT to Las Vegas with us. Missing this event would be like dropping your meat in the sand at the next barbecue you attend. Bony put it best with his short and simple declaration...."All Rallys begin in Scottsdale". Hope to see you here.

Latest list.

fjpikul

Chip

Chip, That's an incredible list of VIP's except for one name. :biggrin :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey Kirby.... take it easy on Frankie...
Always great to have a doc on board...
Case anyone take the final dump,... Frankie can cut and dice him....
His Y cut is famous in certain cirlces :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Just heard from Frankie, subscribed forum members get a discount...
whataguy!! :)