Frankie,
Isn't that your area of expertise??? :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
No, but always willing to help a friend out. I see plenty of hernia sacs all week long.

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Sounds great. Thanks for the info. Looks like plenty of time for craps, booze and all the rest vegas offers!!

Unfortunately the fight is going to be going on during the festivities at SAI. You'd at least miss most of the undercard if not the whole thing. Generally Vegas main events start around 8pm local time.

Wednesday evening - registration and welcome materials 5:30-8:30
Thursday daytime - Tours at SAI 9-4
Thursday evening - Dinner at Mandalay Bay Events Center, GT Team Member Presentations 7-?
Friday - Las Vegas Motor Speedway 9-4pm, Friday free night
Saturday - AM Road Rally, Dinner Banquet/Charity Auction with Carroll Shelby 6-9pm at SAI

That's the basic timeline. We're working in the SVT guys for the sale of several pre-production Ford GT's and the annual tech *cough halfshaft cough* session in there as well.

Bob Hibbs

GT Owner
Oct 17, 2007
It looks as if I can make it for Thurs- Sat.
Any chance of registering late.
I would not be bringing my GT.
RH

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sounds great. Thanks for the info. Looks like plenty of time for craps, booze and all the rest vegas offers!!

No problem. I figured we'd tone down the scheduling since this thing is in Vegas and people will just want to party. We'll still have plenty to do, but I know when I go to Vegas, there's always at least a day or two where I need unexpected recovery time. :lol

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
No problem. I figured we'd tone down the scheduling since this thing is in Vegas and people will just want to party. We'll still have plenty to do, but I know when I go to Vegas, there's always at least a day or two where I need unexpected recovery time. :lol

I concur with this man's statements.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Snazzy! :thumbsup

Attachments

• sauteR.jpg
    sauteR.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 220
  • ticeM.jpg
    ticeM.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 217
  • limongelliJ.jpg
    limongelliJ.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 218

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Dave, is that my invite? If it is that the nicest one I've ever received!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just the name badge!

*Note* I've got a special surprise for Mark IV members at the Rally that will be in their registration materials. If you ever thought of signing up or want to upgrade, now is the time. Be warned, this special surprise is extraordinarily time consuming and if you aren't on it in the next couple of days we just won't have time to get it done by Rally time because it came up late. Just a special thank you for your support of the forum.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Let me guess. dinner with Anthony, my new understudy? :)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Just the name badge!

*Note* I've got a special surprise for Mark IV members at the Rally that will be in their registration materials. If you ever thought of signing up or want to upgrade, now is the time. Be warned, this special surprise is extraordinarily time consuming and if you aren't on it in the next couple of days we just won't have time to get it done by Rally time because it came up late. Just a special thank you for your support of the forum.

Man will this stop continuing to get better !!!:cheers:cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Very nice credentials Dave, best effort to date! :thumbsup What photos are you going to use for us sickos with multiple GTs?

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That's very impressive, just what you would expect from a first class operation like this.

What do you do for the spouses (spousi?):lol

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Just the name badge!

I'm so excited!!! My 3rd rally but the first one where I have signed up in time and I've been a MARKIV since I've known about it...... Why am I so excited and feel geeky.....?

Oh that's right... because I'm an excited geek...

Time to upgrade or step up to the plate gentlemen and ladies..... wew... hew!!!!!

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Snazzy! :thumbsup

show me the white ones..... please!!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Very nice credentials Dave, best effort to date! :thumbsup What photos are you going to use for us sickos with multiple GTs?

The standard multi-GT name badge. I'm getting as many people as I can but the problem is everybody and their brother has two, er four, now.

That's very impressive, just what you would expect from a first class operation like this.

What do you do for the spouses (spousi?):lol

All spousi and guesti receive the same badge minus the username and with their own name.

show me the white ones..... please!!!

Here ya go.

Attachments

• mikuleckyTi.jpg
    mikuleckyTi.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 208

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Cool..I like the Heritage name badge :) and at least I know I'm getting one..hehehe Thanks for all your hard work dave

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
That looks real neat!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!! GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Now I'm bummed .... fricken work..:frown:frown:frown

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Dave,
I bumped mine up to MarkVI, my SSI increase made it affordable. Talked to Bony and I forwarded a check to you today. Should have done this a long time ago. The forum has helped us all and we have made new friends all over the country. See you all at the Rally. You're doing an unbelievable job!
Thanks,
Tom