The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
FYI when I left on Friday there were 66 of the 70 rooms I had blocked were booked. Will check tomorrow. I'm hoping we have one more opportunity to add rooms before they increase the rate.

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
booked

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
ATTENTION:

I just added one more batch of rooms to our block. It is VERY likely this is the last block of rooms we'll be able to get because we're already taking over a third of the property at this point. From here on out, once this last group of rooms is filled, I would presume that you'll probably have to pay the prevailing rate of if you want to stay on the property using the underground parking garage with the rest of the gang!

Thanks!

You can now book your room at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn online using the following web address:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/fordgtforum

Official events are scheduled from Tuesday September 3rd with departure Saturday September 7th. The group rate of $269 per night applies from 9/2/13 to 9/7/13 if you'd like to stay an extra day prior to the event start. Regular rates apply otherwise.

You can also call 1-800-441-1414 and reference "Ford GT Forum" to get the group rate.

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Is there an evenig that we will have dinner at the Inn? If so, which night? Will there be an auction this year? Ed, are you guys getting together here soon? (Sonoma) Let me know.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Cocktail party at the fairmont on Tuesday evening, blowout dinner party at the fairmont on Friday. Always like to do dinner on site the final night so nobody has to worry about driving, especially in vino country. We will have some interesting items for auction. :biggrin

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sounds great Dave. Some of us may do limo's for wine tours as I don't know about driving my Gt and drinking wine in the wine country. We could group up and save the expense. Can't wait for the events Dave. Thank you and Ed for all the planning. This will be a great Rally in Gods country. Counting the days.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Tomy, for people that wish to skip making the PCH/mountain drive, shuttle transportation for wine tours will be provided as included in the registration fee.