The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
80% of the original room block is now booked. If you will be making the trip, please book as soon as possible so there might be an opportunity to expand the room block at the group rate. Thanks!
That's impressive in itself. Looking forward to it.

Vince H

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, I only booked 60 rooms off the bat though because they have a really weak attrition policy due to the desirable time of year. Basically, they don't have one. :lol You block it, you own it basically.

Will keep an eye out over the next couple days and bump it up to 80 if rooms keep getting booked this fast.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Yeah, I only booked 60 rooms off the bat though because they have a really weak attrition policy due to the desirable time of year. Basically, they don't have one. :lol

Will keep an eye out over the next couple days and bump it up to 80 if rooms keep getting booked this fast.
You've created a "can't miss" yearly event and the bookings reflect that. I believe 80 rooms is inevitable.

Vince H

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
We're in. Now need to figure out the nicest way to drive from Houston and back, and be able to visit all the wineries without getting arrested for DUI!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Important

I recommend everyone to join the Farimont President's Club online if you are not already a member. There is no charge. We get one free night a year, discounts on rooms/spa/etc, free internet, preferred check in, etc. There are other benefits also but I just heard from someone who told me the non-Forum rate at the Fairmont on the weekend is over $600/night. Join the Club & make your reservations now!

Rally VIII Ed

PS You can make you reservations now, join the President's Club & then go back & modify the rates, etc when your membership packet arrives.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Important

I recommend everyone to join the Farimont President's Club online if you are not already a member. There is no charge. We get one free night a year, discounts on rooms/spa/etc, free internet, preferred check in, etc. There are other benefits also but I just heard from someone who told me the non-Forum rate at the Fairmont on the weekend is over $600/night. Join the Club & make your reservations now!

Rally VIII Ed

PS You can make you reservations now, join the President's Club & then go back & modify the rates, etc when your membership packet arrives.

Thanks Ed. Just signed up now. Made reservations last week. See you then.

Vince H

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Just joined. But does that mean we can get an additional discount on top of the already reduced forum group rate?

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I joined it

Important

Rally VIII Ed

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Dave

I am seriously considering driving the GT out and my wife flying to maybe Phoenix and picking her up and same thing on the way back so let me know what your thinking of doing. Now as far as staying out of trouble that is another subject !

We're in. Now need to figure out the nicest way to drive from Houston and back, and be able to visit all the wineries without getting arrested for DUI!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...Now as far as staying out of trouble that is another subject !

Then I would suggest you pick her up on the west side of Nevada...heh-heh :lol :eek :frown :willy

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Then I would suggest you pick her up on the west side of Nevada...heh-heh :lol :eek :frown :willy

Always thinking ahead eh Ralphie !!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Maybe meet her in Reno and then leave her for good.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Maybe meet her in Reno and then leave her for good.

Funny Frank but I have a keeper this time around

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ok, I added ten more rooms. This hotel gets REALLY full, so again, if you intend on coming, please book soon!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
As noted earlier by Bonehead, one can only book 9/3 - 7 and dates before and after are sold out.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Let me see what I can do.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I'm in. Booked my room. Debating shipping the car out which goes against my track record of driving to all events I have attended. Other option is renting some semi-decent hot rod for the rally. Any GT500 Shelby's for rent?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Booked!!!!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Booked room on 3/29/13 and setting up transport.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Dave

I am seriously considering driving the GT out and my wife flying to maybe Phoenix and picking her up and same thing on the way back so let me know what your thinking of doing. Now as far as staying out of trouble that is another subject !

Will do - would be fun to caravan, although I'll be holding you up in my mere pulley'd car!