Ford GT Team History Yearbook Info

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Yeah, it's a must have, IMO. Mine is in mint condition with the CD, but it didn't come with a copy of the cover.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I have 4 or 5 of them... I can retire now!

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Me too, I thought there were tons out there to be sold, maybe not.

Definitely ups and downs. The internet was flooded with them when they first became "valuable". Then it cooled off. Now they are legitimately harder to come across.

HOLY COW! It's up to $750!:eek:eek:eek Those of you who have one are very fortunate.

I wish I would have bought more to give away. I did have 3 at one point, but someone got hosed out of one (I think a couple people who didn't pay thought they were freebies at Rally I and just walked off with them) so I gave them one of mine. Truth be told, I've never even read it because I don't want to jack up the pages.

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Well, if anyone has more than one copy and wouldn't mind selling to a fellow member for a reasonable price, let me know.:thumbsup

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
$750 But at least the shipping is not a rip off.:biggrin

It seams to me like these should be standard issue for all GT owners, especially original owners. It part of our history and should be shared IMO.

I would gladly pay a reasonable sum to a team members fund for an owners edition. A small change to the cover would still make the originals more valuable. Just a thought and a way for the team members to earn some royalty cash for a reunion at our Rallys or something.

tnt665

Jan 31, 2008
If anyone is interested my copy is also for sale for $750. I WILL SHIP FOR FREE!!! How can you pass up this deal?

Great site DBK. This is my first time here. I will definitely come back because there are some georgeous GT's here.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Lets see you paid $60 for it, we owners paid $100 and your offering it for $750 to us dumb owners...

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Lets see you paid $60 for it, we owners paid $100 and your offering it for $750 to us dumb owners...

What do you mean? Mine cost me paying for a GT and a trip to Detroit to pick it up. Yep ........ $750.00 is cheaper. :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Larry, I'm still lost and circling the WESTWARD HO...
I was never very good at math, :)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
What do you mean? Mine cost me paying for a GT and a trip to Detroit to pick it up. Yep ........ $750.00 is cheaper. :biggrin

AZGT - mine was much more expensive than yours. I drove my GT to Detroit to pick up mine. And back.

Have you ordered your trailer space for Las Vegas yet?

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Have you ordered your trailer space for Las Vegas yet?

:rofl:rofl:rofl:lol:lol:lol:rofl:rofl:rofl

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
any bets where it stops at?
I only bought one, of course I only want one, so I am not in the running.

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
IT's MINE!:box::box:

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
no telling. I guess I was thinking smart I bought one to have signed and one that I left alone :)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I say this one hits 1K. Lots of new people here.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I say this one hits 1K. Lots of new people here.

--$250 -- they may be new but 1k would be over the top.

For the first round in LV? You're on pc-pikul.

(And not politically correct)

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
OK, you're on dude. Any number between 250 and 1K is a draw?

Personal disclaimer - I do not have an E-bay account not have I ever bid on an item on E-bay. I will not bid on this item or shill it in any way. FJP

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
OK, you're on dude. Any number between 250 and 1K is a draw?

Personal disclaimer - I do not have an E-bay account not have I ever bid on an item on E-bay. I will not bid on this item or shill it in any way. FJP

Been around too many legal thingy's in your past. If it's shilled on ebuy, I would never thought of you doing it. Never.

My guestimate is <250. Over that and this 1st ones on me. Or the new buyer of the book. Who had way too much money to spend on a $100 book.

No disclaimer. JLL

Gill Jr.

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2007
Orange County, CA
I'm the current high bidder. Call me "late to the party", but I've never seen one of these books before. The cover is the same as one of CP's paintings that my father purchased at Rally II. I am hoping to get one of these books to present to him as a birthday present. I'll probably be outbid because I'm not willing to pay big $$$.

P.S.: Current bid $241.50

Last edited: