Ford GT Team History Yearbook Info

DataDale

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2007
Dearborn Hgts.
Team History book

Please keep in mind If all the team Memebers would not have ponyed up the money and Got two copies there would not be any Team Books.
Yes I bought 2 books to help support the founding of there creation.
regards
DataDale

OK. Just so anyone has any questions. There were over 1,000 copies of this book made. Most employees who bought them bought two at a price of $60 each. Those of us who bought them at the rally paid $100 a copy. I was asked if the members would care if more were produced, but when they were sold to us, we were told that would be it. Some members believed it should be stuck to, and when I passed it on, the creators said no problem.

I just wanted to make clear that these will end up on eBay constantly as workers unload them. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that most employees who bought multiples bought them precisely to exploit perceived rarity amongst guys who paid a lot of money for a car. Over a dozen have been on eBay at this point. Several have been sold on this site.

They are worth whatever you are willing pay for them, but I feel people should be armed with this knowledge. Spamming via PM to sell this stuff won't be tolerated.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dale!
Welcome to the forum.
What is the point of your post?
Interesting that the owners paid $100 and the employees paid $60.
I bought one book for myself, how many did you buy?
Cheers!
Bony

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
ALL I KNOW IS , THANKS GT TEAM FOR PRODUCING THE BOOK, THANKS DBK FOR SETTING IT ALL UP WITH FRED, THE BOOK HAS SOOOO MUCH INSIGHT, IT WOULD TAKE A DOCUMENTARY TEAM 10 YEARS TO PRODUCE. AND 10 MILLION DOLLARS TO PRODUCE. 10,20 ,100 BUCKS WHO CARES, ALOT OF THE GT VETERANS ARE HURTING, I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHEN A PROFIT TURNS TO RAPING,A GT BUDDY, . BUT AT 100/200 WHO CARES. NOW IVE GOT A SPECIAL ONE , THE FIRST 13,500 DOLLARS TAKES IT:biggrin . ENJOY GTJOEY 1314 AND LOVING MY HARMINICALLY SEALED GT BOOKS, SSSSSSS, AHH!! STILL SMELLS BRAND NEW.....:thumbsup

gtjoey,

you sly fox you.....when you sold me my copy for $10,000. you guaranteed that it was a one off, never to be seen again edition. Now I see you have more of them, and at $13,500. If anyone is interested I will underbid gtjoey @ a sale out price of $5,000. (cash)....lol and I'll force gtjoey to sign the copy..........

Gino

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I'll pay $1000 for Joey's cap key.:lol:biggrin:lol

Last edited:

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
I'll pay $1000 for Joey's cap key.

Bony,

I'm going to be at his house this weekend, it's possible when he's not looking I can steal the gas cap off of his FGT........any value you think?...lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bob Ida has a garage full of those caps... It is the CAPITAL KEY that is stuck on his computer that drives folks nutso. Maybe some WD40 would work.:biggrin:lol:biggrin

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Bob Ida has a garage full of those caps... It is the CAPITAL KEY that is stuck on his computer that drives folks nutso. Maybe some WD40 would work.:biggrin:lol:biggrin

If it's supposed to move and it doesn't - use WD40.
If it's not supposed to move and it does - use duct tape.

:thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I agree with everyone... That being said... I have 10 copies for sale at a buy it now price of $6,000 each. They will go on eBay with a min bid of $4,000, if you are in the spirits business you will be required to fill out a credit app prior to bidding.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
If I'm a priest, rabbi, minister, etc., does that cover the "spirits" business?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Well... it was more meant for the Bony-e-fied spirits business people. I think you would be ok with any of the above :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Mr Awsum,
Would your consider an irrevocable letter of credit issued by Bank of America? My credit score is up to 315.
Please advise. Thanks for your anticipated flexibility.
Kind regards,
Bony

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Mr. Bony... I would need some type of verification that your credit score has trippled since last we spoke.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Character Reference

......., if you are in the spirits business you will be required to fill out a credit app prior to bidding.

If I'm a priest, rabbi, minister, etc., does that cover the "spirits" business?

Well... it was more meant for the Bony-e-fied spirits business people. I think you would be ok with any of the above :lol

Mr Awsum,
Would your consider an irrevocable letter of credit issued by Bank of America? My credit score is up to 315.
Please advise. Thanks for your anticipated flexibility.
Kind regards,
Bony

Mr. Bony... I would need some type of verification that your credit score has trippled since last we spoke.

Mr. Awsum,

Please be advised that neither Mr. Bony nor Dr. Frank is in the "Spirit" business.

I run this business; and I can assure you that neither of these two "characters" work for me. I am quite sure they are independent contractors, and therefore I cannot vouch for their credit worthiness.

However, I can say that I have had many encounters with both [at some fine taverns of sorts in many locations throughout the USA] and they did in fact remain semi-coherent, thus I can provide you with a relevantly positive reference as to character.

I sincerely hope this information is of assistance during your evaluation process.

Regards,

Spirit

:bs:biggrin:bs

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Dear Mr. Awsum!!

My credit score has indeed tripled, it is up to 315!
Ok, 297, got to have a little fudge factor.

I await your news.

Respectfully,
Bony

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Mr. Awsum,

Please be advised that neither Mr. Bony nor Dr. Frank is in the "Spirit" business.

I run this business; and I can assure you that neither of these two "characters" work for me. I am quite sure they are independent contractors, and therefore I cannot vouch for their credit worthiness.

However, I can say that I have had many encounters with both [at some fine taverns of sorts in many locations throughout the USA] and they did in fact remain semi-coherent, thus I can provide you with a relevantly positive reference as to character.

I sincerely hope this information is of assistance during your evaluation process.

Regards,

Spirit

:bs:biggrin:bs

Whew, now you guys pissed on a Texan! - Tell em Fred! :cheers

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Really, really good one Fred. Glad you're awake.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Another Team Yearbook on eBay. It's been a while, so they don't come up much anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-GT-Yearboo...oryZ1319QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I was surprised none showed up for Xmas.

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
I was surprised none showed up for Xmas.

Me too, I thought there were tons out there to be sold, maybe not.

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
HOLY COW! It's up to $750!:eek:eek:eek Those of you who have one are very fortunate.