Wanted 2006 LOW mile white and blue gt

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Except the the '05 have those billet A-Arms... Matt, if you need a picture, I got a few :rofl Think of the weight savings!

That right there is the reason I will only consider 05's when I get my next GT. :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
That right there is the reason I will only consider 05's when I get my next GT. :thumbsup

Now, we all know I be a lil' s-l-o-w (shuddup -all yuz!)... but, has enny of yuz who falls all over yurselfs re: the billet "A" arms ever considered the fact that, unless you install windows in the front fenders - or set up a clever set of mirrors - NOBUDDY'S EVER GUNNA SEE TH' DARN THINGS?! :lol:lol:lol:cheers

'Just a lil' something to ponder...:sleep:

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Now, we all know I be a lil' s-l-o-w (shuddup -all yuz!)... but, has enny of yuz who falls all over yurselfs re: the billet "A" arms ever considered the fact that, unless you install windows in the front fenders - or set up a clever set of mirrors - NOBUDDY'S EVER GUNNA SEE TH' DARN THINGS?! :lol:lol:lol:cheers

'Just a lil' something to ponder...:sleep:

I used to pop the clamshell after every drive, so it was a nice thing to see. For my eyes only! :eek :biggrin

gemkid

Sep 3, 2007
No deal yet still hoping to be an owner so I am not Rodney Dangerfield,,,,,
NO RESPECTYET

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
1)Hello CEO please explain what makes a 06 slower,I am uneducated about the GT???

2)I like blue and black which is the most sought after in the GT ???

1) This is a running joke around here, David. "This year is faster", "that year is faster", "this COLOR is faster than all the rest", and so on. :biggrin (Now, truth be told - and I've actually proven this scientifically - a BLUE/WHITE '06 is actually the fastest car in "stock" trim.)

2) That'd be about 55% blue /45%black. But again, many times that TOO depends on whom you ask!

gemkid

Sep 3, 2007
I have offered $185k for a car with no deal yet. if any is serious of selling let me know????? GEMKID

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
an in wrapper car still on MSO is going to be north of 195K .... you might want to look at a car with around 2k-3k miles.

I know where a few are in that range.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have offered $185k for a car with no deal yet. if any is serious of selling let me know????? GEMKID

Give me a call, ph# 1-870-931-8004. I may be able to help!