The New Mustang GTD

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I love this part! Just too cool!

PS Not sure why my images no longer are on my post but now as a click on attachment? Help!

View attachment IMG_6410 2.jpegView attachment IMG_6411 2.jpeg

Reactions: 2112

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Received my allocation this morning at 10:01am Toronto time.
A couple of my other Ontario buddies got them as well,

saleenrose

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
I received a allocation Friday prior to weekend. I will have to get the paperwork filled in and sent ASAP. Wondering how the dealership will be picked, in my area I have always been denied the privilege of purchasing my performance ford's from them. They have always faithfully told Me ill never get one of those. I would be happy to withhold them the privilege of having my sale. I have purchased 6 SVT vehicles from outside my state for the last 10 years. Just wondering.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The allocation belongs to the buyer not the dealer, so you get to choose your selling dealer.

Reactions: JWZ

saleenrose

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
I will choose wisely.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Can't wait to learn more about this whole experience... What's the difference between delivery dealer versus ongoing service. I imagine the Concierge service may have some recommendations.

saleenrose

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
As with my other vehicles, unless it is a major cost, GT350R threw a rod, I will repair in house. We spend thousands on equipment to repair vehicles, this will just be another one to take care of

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
I received a allocation Friday prior to weekend. I will have to get the paperwork filled in and sent ASAP. Wondering how the dealership will be picked, in my area I have always been denied the privilege of purchasing my performance ford's from them. They have always faithfully told Me ill never get one of those. I would be happy to withhold them the privilege of having my sale. I have purchased 6 SVT vehicles from outside my state for the last 10 years. Just wondering.
PM’d you info about myself and Pat Milliken Ford.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
You should choose Pat Milliken Ford.
Andy (ajb)

SPI Seven

Dec 7, 2022
I will choose wisely.
Absolutely, I had selected a local dealership. They tried to be sneaky right before my GT was being finished. I made the adjustments and shipped it to FL far far away from Illinois.

Reactions: saleenrose

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
You should choose Pat Milliken Ford.
Andy (ajb)
Specifically ask for Kevin.
Call or text at:
248-921-8616