Selling The GT

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I never thought I would sell my GT but I just got another house. Also just got my Benlty GTC and have a F430 Spider coming in Jan.

I have the stock wheels and exhaust in storage.

Aftermarket is IFORGED Wheels 20 X 9.5 front ant 22 X 12.5 rear full chome including the innner wheel. $6700

Borla muffler and Boral cat bypass pipes. 2.78 pulley, K&N filters, SCT Flasher, and custom tune with dyno graph. 635 RHWP & 551 T/Q. $6800

Lowered with lowering Kit by T&A Shocks with labor $1200

Full front clear bra, mirrors, side rail, rear bumper, headlights and fog lights in blue. $1200

So about $16K in total upgrades. I have to check exact milage but around 3800 miles. Not sure on the asking price, but you can e-mail me with a offer djenders@msn.com. If i still have it by the time the Ferrari comes then I will just sell it to the dealership. I will get some pics of it today and post them up by tonight.

Last edited:

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
I never thought I would sell my GT but I just got another house. Also just got my Benlty GTC and have a F430 Spider coming in Jan.

I have the stock wheels and exhaust in storage.

Aftermarket is IFORGED Wheels 20 X 9.5 front ant 22 X 12.5 rear full chome including the innner wheel. $6700

Borla muffler and Boral cat bypass pipes. 2.78 pulley, K&N filters, SCT Flasher, and custom tune with dyno graph. 635 RHWP & 551 T/Q. $6800

Lowered with lowering Kit by T&A Shocks with labor $1200

Full front clear bra, mirrors, side rail, rear bumper, headlights and fog lights in blue. $1200

So about $16K in total upgrades. I have to check exact milage but around 3800 miles. Not sure on the asking price, but you can e-mail me with a offer djenders@msn.com. If i still have it by the time the Ferrari comes then I will just sell it to the dealership. I will get some pics of it today and post them up by tonight.

Wow Dave! Another owner selling.

Your GT is beautiful, and I wish you a quick sale.:thumbsup

Anyone looking for a nice GT, and already done up, here ya go!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
If for any reason the new buyer doesn't want the aftermarket wheels and tires I am interested. Good luck on the sale...:wink

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'd be interested in the stock wheels. FJP

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
I would like to sell the car and all parts together. But if they buyer does not want the wheels or exhaust then I can part them out after the sale of the car.

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
what kind of price are u looking for?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
If for any reason the new buyer doesn't want the aftermarket wheels and tires I am interested. Good luck on the sale...:wink

No Bony! No wheels for you! Come back, 1 year! :banana :banana

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
what kind of price are u looking for?

I have not put much thought into it yet. Let me think about it. I was going to see what kind of offers I got and see if the seem like somthing i can deal with. I dont want to profit from the car, but i dont want to loose out on on the stuff i have dont to it either.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
pm sent:slap :thumbsup

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
pm ......:thumbsup

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
pm ......:thumbsup

I sent you a e-mail with pics. They are to large to post on the site.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I sent you a e-mail with pics. They are to large to post on the site.

didn't get them yet :confused

S

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
What is the size limit on your e-mail. Maybe it was to big.

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
didn't get them yet :confused

S

Sent you a pm

marco

Dec 5, 2006
Could be interested what price?

Please contact me with your best price marco@thelondonwine.co.uk