Road Trip Essentials

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
Presuming you know where you are going and the route, if you have a flat you can check where you might have a tire overnighted to you; BUT where can they mount it? A little research ahead of time can save you days of waiting.
Good note and actually something I worked through already. But is something worth organizing. Also found some local tow companies with good reviews along the way. Made sure I had the extended tow strap as well so the bumper doesnt get messed up.

I use large garment bags behind seats, can hold allot and seatbacks keep them in place. Suction cups on glass worries me since reports of glass breakage ( at altitude?).
Passenger foot well also. Wife ‘s shoes get shipped ahead of time if going to reunion!!!
My rear window glass was actually getting replaced by Rich as part of this maintenance...

saleenrose

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2013
If I packed the inside of my GT like those pictures, I would have to hire someone of much smaller stature to drive my car. As well as use there smaller clothing. I'm not saying that must be a smaller guy but I'm 6'4" and 250lb guy.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I guess what is probably the most important info is phone numbers to GT Forum members for a helping hand if you are in their area.

Reactions: PeteK