PAT MILLIKEN CARS AND COFFEE!

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hello all,

It is that time of the year again to start to get the GT's out of hibernation. This is a perfect event to do it at! Start the day at our 4th annual Cars & Coffee. After that all GT owners are welcome to come on a scenic drive (Hines Drive, Northville, South Lyon, Milford) to Bakers of Milford. Every Sunday Baker's hosts one of the largest weekly car shows in the country! Come have lunch with us there and check out their cool car show. Please let me know asap if you will be attending so we can give an idea to Bakers of how many cars that will be coming! You can call/text me anytime at 248-921-8616

See you soon!

Kevin Koshkarian/Pat Milliken Ford

1715354814477.png

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Looks like I can make it.

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Kevin ,
I will attend with a Ford GT.
Andy Benedict (AJB)

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
GT 53 and me left Florida yesterday and are halfway to Milliken's Cars & Coffee in Detroit ... Stopped in Knoxville for the day to drive the Tail of the Dragon, see Fontana Dam, etc ... Perfect weather: Clear, 74 degs until around noon, and a slight breeze.
1000011222.jpg

Fontana Dam
1000011248.jpg

Deal's Gap, ie east end of the Dragon
1000011236.jpg

Last edited:

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
GT 53 and me left Florida yesterday and are halfway to Milliken's Cars & Coffee in Detroit ... Stopped in Knoxville for the day to drive the Tail of the Dragon, see Fontana Dam, etc ... Perfect weather: Clear, 74 degs until around noon, and a slight breeze.
View attachment 69820

Fontana Dam
View attachment 69821

Deal's Gap, ie east end of the Dragon
View attachment 69822
That’s some commitment Jeff.

Reactions: extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Looks like it's all shot to hell. My 2017 Titan's transmission crapped out just north of Knoxville. Tow truck on the way. Nissan says they have a master mechanic working today. I'm hoping he can work magic, quickly 🤞🙂

GT is in my car hauler, if I didn't say that. Holiday Inn Express ... I feel smarter.
1000011284.jpg

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Wow ,,
Best of luck .
Hope to see you tomorrow morning
At Milliken Ford .
Andy (ajb)

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
$8,400 for a new tranny, not ready til Wed / Thurs. Heading home instead.

Have fun y'all, and see you all again soon hopefully, Kevin, Andy, Joe, etc (y)

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
How are you heading home if your transmission is shot?

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
How are you heading home if your transmission is shot?
Truck tranny is shot. I was gonna leave truck and trailer at the Knoxville dealer and drive the GT home. Instead rented a U-haul to replace my truck and heading on to Detroit ... altho unfortunately I won't make it in time for Cars & Coffee.

Last edited:

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Truck tranny is shot. I was gonna leave truck and trailer at the Knoxville dealer and drive the GT home. Instead rented a U-haul to replace my truck and heading on to Detroit ... altho unfortunately I won't make it in time for Cars & Coffee.
Really sorry! Thanks so much for trying to come. Wish we could of been there to try and help ya. Next time for sure!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Really sorry! Thanks so much for trying to come. Wish we could of been there to try and help ya. Next time for sure!
Thanks Kevin. Crappy, disruptive thing, but 5h!+ happens. Hopefully someone can post some pix so I can see what I missed. See you at another event 🍻

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
IMG_1182.jpegIMG_1183.jpegIMG_1189.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegIMG_1179.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpeg
    IMG_1181.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Must be Raj's tricolor. Where is AJB? I think I see his car. I see Italian Joe but no Ferrari. Nice weather. I was in a charity show for Children's Hospital on Saturday but it rained until 10 and the rest of the guys finally showed up at 11:30 after it stopped and dried out. Lambos and Ferraris don't like the wet I guess. Since I was the only car to show up on time and hours before anyone else, all these old women came up and asked the same question: Is that the new Vette?

Reactions: digman1

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Frank ,
Yes I was there. 2nd group pic , 4th from right next to Paul Mascarenas and Vaughn Koskarian.
Amazingly My liquid blue runs better the more miles I put on it … 11,995 on ODO and I just bypassed Raj by about 250 miles. !

See you in August at “Ford GT”s on WOODWARD” here in Detroit!!
Andy (ajb)

Reactions: spartan

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Good pics! Good turnout! (y) I def missed out. Crud.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Naw, all I see are a bunch of old farts

Reactions: italianjoe

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2022
Suburban Detroit
Sorry I missed this, was traveling for work. Looks like a great day, hope the drive afterwards was rewarding!
Looking forward to GTs on Woodward.