LOOKING FOR GAUGE MODULE TO SUIT OUR 2005 GT

GRUMPY MECHANIC

Sep 26, 2023
Hi I am writing to you from Australia hoping someone can help, after over 12months we have located our problem with the fuel level gauge to the Gauge Module, any idea where I can purchase one or somebody who can repair. Your help will be most appreciated
thank you the Grump Mechanic

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Autometer still makes them you can do a search on this Forum and find all the info.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You have to contact Autometer directly and order the gauges you want. They produce them in batches. You can buy only the small gauges, they do not sell the tech or Speedo. Usually if you are replacing one small gauge,you might want to replace all of them since it is such a pain in the ass.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Autometer still makes them you can do a search on this Forum and find all the info.
Frank's thinking of the gauge itself which Autometer still makes... but no one is making the gauge control module... unfortunately.

Have you tried replacing the gauge? It is very unusual that the gauge control module would fail whereas it is not uncommon to have a gauge fail.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It is very unusual that the gauge control module would fail whereas it is not uncommon to have a gauge fail.

I concur that the gauge control module is a second choice over a single gauge. However, if all the gauges are out, along with the odometer, then the module is suspect.