Getting ready for IMSA CONTINENTAL MONTEREY GRAND PRIX

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
This whole program just makes me proud and excited. Yeah...we all wanted a win in Daytona but it is a marathon to the ultimate goal and it looks like Ford is gonna peak at the perfect time. Being at LeMans was so in the plans when DBK talked about it in Vegas. Jovette and I were all in but our son and daughter in law ( who some of yall have met ) decided to bless us with our first grandbaby due May 29. I am suggesting "Henry or Henrietta" as they haven't made up their minds yet and still don't know what God has blessed us with. Rest assured, I will be watching LeMans and holding my first grandbaby. Go Ford! Kick some ass!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
This whole program just makes me proud and excited. Yeah...we all wanted a win in Daytona but it is a marathon to the ultimate goal and it looks like Ford is gonna peak at the perfect time. Being at LeMans was so in the plans when DBK talked about it in Vegas. Jovette and I were all in but our son and daughter in law ( who some of yall have met ) decided to bless us with our first grandbaby due May 29. I am suggesting "Henry or Henrietta" as they haven't made up their minds yet and still don't know what God has blessed us with. Rest assured, I will be watching LeMans and holding my first grandbaby. Go Ford! Kick some ass!

We will miss you Mike and Jovette. It is a blessing having grandchildren. Our 1st arrived a bit over a year ago. She is bundle of joy. You are gonna love it!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
We will miss you Mike and Jovette. It is a blessing having grandchildren. Our 1st arrived a bit over a year ago. She is bundle of joy. You are gonna love it!

Maybe a GrandPa thread is needed. :wink:facepalm::lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
More like an old man thread for you old man.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Is that Kim in the background behind Angie?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Is that Kim in the background behind Angie?

I don't think so. I never saw them but there were other GT people there I never saw either.

Ed

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
So was there BOP adjustments for this race? How come they gained so much from long beach or silverstone? I would think they would have the most to gain on the longer tracks.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
So was there BOP adjustments for this race? How come they gained so much from long beach or silverstone? I would think they would have the most to gain on the longer tracks.

No adjustments. The only difference was that each team who will be racing at Le Mans was given the chance to use the new LM-spec tire for the first time. Probably some gain there given the relationship between Ford and Michelin during development, and the fact Raj said the race car starts from the tire back.

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
No adjustments. The only difference was that each team who will be racing at Le Mans was given the chance to use the new LM-spec tire for the first time. Probably some gain there given the relationship between Ford and Michelin during development, and the fact Raj said the race car starts from the tire back.

Interesting.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I'll tell you about domination. The TV coverage was predominately on P class!!!

(at least it seemed that way)

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
I'm missing your point. :confused

The premiere class should get top billing... :shrug
:facepalm:

Whoosh.jpg

:rofl

I get it... It's just that I wouldn't have cared if Senna and Schumacher had somehow been brought in to race each other on camels, backwards.

No matter what else was happening I was tuning in to watch the GTs. Because "fordgtforum.com".

fordification

Aug 9, 2005