ebay coconut gt... pour a cold one and join in with your comments

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Somehow, I think this car has had more than coconut damage!:lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tota...yZ116478QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
That is just sad :frown

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I think he meant to say she threw coconut TREES at it! :confused

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

I Love the stories they have on E-bay.

He meant to say The girl she had big coconuts. :lol :lol :rofl :rofl :banana :banana

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Too much noise;

-Has a website
-Was #3 in exotics
-Selling thru friend
-photos on nonsense, none of frame, pans, rails

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Too much noise;

-Has a website
-Was #3 in exotics
-Selling thru friend
-photos on nonsense, none of frame, pans, rails

Agree

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
I think it's hilarious how he says you could drive it as is and the average person wouldn't know the difference (as far as damage):rofl That car looks like ass...sorry!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Hypothetically, what ballpark do you think Saleen or an elite shop like Auto Karoserrie would charge for a new paint job, and panel correction??

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I could swear the full moon was out last week. moved to gt for sale section

Dawsongrant98

Oct 29, 2007
Eustis, FL.
Gentlemen,

Remember, there is a rider for every saddle. I have driven this car for the last two days and have been stopped by one fella so he could simply take a picture of it. I could not have been more up front with my description and pictures of this car. I have talked with several people that want the car for track use and will likely sell it within the next week. What is the big deal, if a car is bought by someone with their own money and they want to trash it, so what. Would you buy it at any price? Sure you would, if you ask every member to put a value on it you'll get a different number from each person. You don't think I'll get near what I am asking, I believe I will. When it's done I'll post the details. This is a cake walk compared to the 350 salvage boats I sold for 5 insurance companies a few years ago! Never underestimate the value of anything to the right user. Think of this, what if you had an exotic rental car company? Would you pay a premium for a perfect car just to have people flog it? Or would you buy this car for thousands less? What if you're thinking about the track? It is what it is, I don't like the way it looks either but at the price I paid and the fun I'm having driving it every day I really don't care when it sells! It sure isn't depreciating with every mile like the trailer queens. Let's see, what would you pay? Care to share?

Dawsongrant98

Oct 29, 2007
Eustis, FL.
And by the way, I always tell people to give a story about themselves and the item they're selling when listing it on Ebay. It works for me so I do it.

Lastly, did you all really think that there would never be GTs with stories in the world? Given the performance of these this is just the tip of the iceberg. There will be plenty more abused and traded. Sadly enough it is what many people do when they don't actually earn their way. My father taught me early to take care of the things I own and I'm glad he did. Just for fun, google me, Scott Ales. I'm really not such a bad guy. :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
One question sir, are you a dealer? Thanks

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
See... it's red....that "color" causing trouble again...:lol

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Maybe she was the bull that put Jose to flight and walk on water!

Secondly did she drive through a cocunut pile? :lol

Attachments

• jose.jpg
    jose.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 338

Dawsongrant98

Oct 29, 2007
Eustis, FL.
I used to be a dealer. We did not renew our license this year for the first time in 18 years. I did however purchase this car with a friends license. So yes, I am acting in a dealer fashion. Would you rather I not comment on the forum?

metalman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 22, 2006
Gentlemen,

Remember, there is a rider for every saddle. I have driven this car for the last two days and have been stopped by one fella so he could simply take a picture of it. I could not have been more up front with my description and pictures of this car. I have talked with several people that want the car for track use and will likely sell it within the next week. What is the big deal, if a car is bought by someone with their own money and they want to trash it, so what. Would you buy it at any price? Sure you would, if you ask every member to put a value on it you'll get a different number from each person. You don't think I'll get near what I am asking, I believe I will. When it's done I'll post the details. This is a cake walk compared to the 350 salvage boats I sold for 5 insurance companies a few years ago! Never underestimate the value of anything to the right user. Think of this, what if you had an exotic rental car company? Would you pay a premium for a perfect car just to have people flog it? Or would you buy this car for thousands less? What if you're thinking about the track? It is what it is, I don't like the way it looks either but at the price I paid and the fun I'm having driving it every day I really don't care when it sells! It sure isn't depreciating with every mile like the trailer queens. Let's see, what would you pay? Care to share?

I agree

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I realize you didn't start the thread.

Personally agree with your comments.

However, unless your a sponsor we can't allow you to promote the sale of your car.

Keep it, stick around as an owner.

Cheers,
Bony

Dawsongrant98

Oct 29, 2007
Eustis, FL.
Hmmm, this is tricky. I can read but not respond.
Ok, I feel like Rudolph......
Join in any reindeer games! I have owned some cars in the years past as a dealer for over a couple of years. It is really odd how that moniker bothers people. If I pay sales tax I can play. No problem everyone.

I'll just sit and read. Bye all.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I will say from the few dealings I have had with Scott (never actually purchased a car FROM him) he seems to be a stand up guy. Straight forward and to the point. He does run a great website for exotic car dealers. Time will tell what the car brings. Honestly Scott, you should have known you would catch a little hell selling a Ford GT in this condition wether or not you purchased it that way. I am sure the car with alot of work could be a nice car, but you are selling to a picky crowd. You are gonna catch a little hell. I have a hard enough time hoping someone will not freak out over one rock chip! LOL

H

HHGT

Gentlemen,

Let's see, what would you pay? Care to share?

Seriously and no insults intended, and I have thought about this quite a bit, to use this car for tracking purposes (assuming no frame damage) $90K will do it for me.

Now my turn, what did you pay for the car? You can pm me if you wish. :cheers