2005 Blue with Strip and 640 RWHP

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
DON'T DO IT!!! lol I sold my GT a few months ago and bought a Ferrari. The Ferrari is as good as gone! Not a huge fan! I LOVED my GT!

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
DON'T DO IT!!! lol I sold my GT a few months ago and bought a Ferrari. The Ferrari is as good as gone! Not a huge fan! I LOVED my GT!

Which model was it, and did you pay MSRP?

Since my F430 Spider is at sticker and i speced it out how i want it, i cant pass on the car. I already ordered wheels and exhaust for the car.

rmrmd1956

Nov 19, 2006
nc
see below - my bad

Last edited:

rmrmd1956

Nov 19, 2006
nc
Car should be sold by monday. A ford dealership in N.C. is buying the car at my asking price.

I am sad already. I loved this car. I always wanted to by a Gulf GT from the start. So after I move into my new house then I can go and search for a Gulf. I am sure to do all the same mods and wheels + the whipple. The car pulled the most looks and drove the best out of all the cars I have owed.

I will stay active on the boards as it is the best one around. I just laugh when I see some other boards and people fight and judge what every one else is doing. This is a 1st class boad all the way.

First
On
Race
Day

I'm in NC and would like to go look at your car if the deal goes through. Which dealership? PM me if you would prefer.
Thanks

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
Black Mountain Ford

304 Black Mountain Avenue
Black Mountain, NC 287113430

Tel: (828) 669-6441