Should've put the Ford GT on top bro

Twturbo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 28, 2022
Upland SoCal
Hoping all the Ford GT owners in North Carolina & Florida made it out OK and are safe and dry. Unlike this poor guy he has two racks and he put the FGT on the bottom, not on the top rack all the other cars are nice, but are replaceable For those who have IG here's a link

Last edited:

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Yep, nothing special about the cars on top. On a practical basis, the FGT had a dedicated spot probably because it gets the most use.

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
hate to see it, several years ago The Chattahoochee flooded here in Atlanta and a gt, cobra, and gt convertible were all lost. the river came up so quickly that the cars could not be moved in time. I had purchased a house on this street back in 92 to be on the river, and it was beautiful, but it began to flood and flood more frequently so saw the writing on the wall and sold the house for a lot of money telling the new owner that it flooded. He ignored my warning, renovated the house and then it flooded again! NOW all of the houses are on stilts, so the owners are part time river dwellers and this recent hurricane flooded all around their stilts, ground level basements and garages. Is it worth living in a flood plain just to be on the water? I now live high on a mountain, and My GT and other cars are dry and safe

white out

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 22, 2011
Would have put the Speciale Aperta on top instead of the Huracan. But value wise between SA, Aventador SV and the others, FGT/488/Huracan would have been left on the floor if it was me. Only thing I can think of as to why the Huracan would be on top is if it is a TT car with a high investment that is not covered, or like @dr914 said with flood coming in too quick to do anything.

Reactions: Twturbo

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
This is horrible. Hopefully owners insurance covers for replacements 😭

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Well, either we have another parts car, (probably more valuable as parts) or another rebuilt car with a salvage title.

But i agree, top tier should have been the game plan.

Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hoping all the Ford GT owners in North Carolina & Florida made it out OK and are safe and dry. Unlike this poor guy he has two racks and he put the FGT on the bottom, not on the top rack all the other cars are nice, but are replaceable For those who have IG here's a link
happened many years ago..