PP Inspectors in Canada?

Chamberlen

Mar 26, 2024
Nashville, TN
Hi all,

I'm curious to know if there are any PPI folks that live up in Canada or live in the states but can go up to Canada for a PPI? There is a 2006 FGT I found up there and for this thing to close for me I want to follow you alls recommendation of doing a PPI if things check out for me.

Thank you

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Where is the car located?

QSS

Chamberlen

Mar 26, 2024
Nashville, TN
Kelowna, British Columbia Canada

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Sent you a PM.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Although Kelowna is only a 6 hour, one way drive, or a 1 hour flight, I don't think I'd be qualified to do a PPI. I wish I knew more of the trouble areas to check for a potential purchaser and I'm nots sure I could squeeze a two day trip in. There's gotta be someone in Kelowna who could have a look for ya. Kelowna has allot of high end cars rolling around there.

QSS

drilling

GT Owner
Sep 13, 2018
Although Kelowna is only a 6 hour, one way drive, or a 1 hour flight, I don't think I'd be qualified to do a PPI. I wish I knew more of the trouble areas to check for a potential purchaser and I'm nots sure I could squeeze a two day trip in. There's gotta be someone in Kelowna who could have a look for ya. Kelowna has allot of high end cars rolling around there.

QSS
Another canadian here! Well american canadian dual citizen. Canada is not what it used to be 20 years ago. Seems like only Albertans managed to stay sane 😂 The rest of the country went crazy.

Reactions: viva gt