new HBO series "Californication" has a Blue/Wite GT in it

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Sorry if this has been discussed but I just saw the previews to this new series starting in August (David Duchovny of X Files fame) and I clearly saw a beautiful blue/white Ford GT in the previews.

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
Sorry if this has been discussed but I just saw the previews to this new series starting in August (David Duchovny of X Files fame) and I clearly saw a beautiful blue/white Ford GT in the previews.

This might be the preview you saw. There is a link on the upper right side to the preview. GT is near the end.
http://www.sho.com/site/announcements/031607duchovny.do

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Hmmmmm.
So, why duz Mr. "D" drive dat Portch-ah 'steda th' blue/white?:thumbsdow

Which reminds me ... as th' wife & I were having brkfst at our usual restaurant this morning, two couples in two Portch-ahs pulled in ... 'spotted our GT... came to a screeching halt in the pking lot entrance to eyeball it - and dang near got rear ended by the driver who was following them into the place WHO WAS DOING THE SAME THING INSTEADA LOOKING WHERE HE WAS GOING.
I'm convinced I'll see a collision (or sumbuddy runnin' off the road) caused by people "goose neckin'" at the GT wunna these days.
'Surprised it hasn't happened already...:ack