More Horsepower for the Holidays Promotion !

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
$50 off SCT Custom Ford GT Programmer $ 449
$50 off SCT Custom Ford GT Programmer and 2.75 Pulley package $ 949

To order go here :
http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/content/view/39

Also we have our Dodge Chrysler Jeep custom programmers on sale for $ 349 as well. Covers all 96-06 DCX plus Viper and Viper trucks.

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/content/view/2/

All include 3 custom tunes plus post sale calibration support !

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Torrie-
Are the tunes you provide in the SCT "your" tunes from your development/dyno work, or are they someone else's you just sell? I recall Stormy did VERY well at Texas with one of your tunes. Just checking.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie-
Are the tunes you provide in the SCT "your" tunes from your development/dyno work, or are they someone else's you just sell? I recall Stormy did VERY well at Texas with one of your tunes. Just checking.

Everything that comes out of here (calibration wise) is hand made through me personally. It's what I sit here and do day in / day out.
I have full PCM cal control and can build whatever the customer desires from bone stock to as radical as you would like to get.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Torrie-

You don't want that !! :biggrin But you need ask for the special sauce and you need to know the serect hand shake to get that tune !! :secret: Actually I think the tune Torrie did for me is on the safe side but she runs real strong under all conditions !! :thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
You don't want that !! :biggrin But you need ask for the special sauce and you need to know the serect hand shake to get that tune !! :secret: Actually I think the tune Torrie did for me is on the safe side but she runs real strong under all conditions !! :thumbsup

Yeah we can't let the secret handshake out of the bag Brian ! But yeah very true your final cal is totally safe with room to get more aggressive if need be for sure !!!

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Torrie, You ready to burn some fuel tomorrow?!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie, You ready to burn some fuel tomorrow?!

Heck yeah, I'm totally ready to knock that sucker out of the park for you.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Thanks Torrie! PM sent.

I just remember being VERY impressed with the numbers Stormy put down at Goliad for our Rally in Texas. Maybe it was Brian's driving skill as well, but I believe he was the fastest pulley/tune car on the 'Mile'.

Thanks for all that you do for us owners!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
I had a Ford Racing pulley and tune installed 4 years ago, will your program improve on the one from Ford without changing any hardware? If so what is the expected increase in performance? Also have GT Guy cat. back “X” pipe on the GT. Same question for stock pulley car with Ford Racing exhaust.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Are your pullies aluminum or steel?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Are your pullies aluminum or steel?

Aluminum.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I had a Ford Racing pulley and tune installed 4 years ago, will your program improve on the one from Ford without changing any hardware? If so what is the expected increase in performance? Also have GT Guy cat. back “X” pipe on the GT. Same question for stock pulley car with Ford Racing exhaust.

I can get more aggressive than the box FRPP cal plus I can set the coolant fans to target specific ECT temps along with whatever facet of the calibration you want adjusted to tailor the tune to you and the mods for your vehicle / against octane fuel used. So the base answer to your question is yes I can achieve this thru cal / software changes.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks Torrie! PM sent.

I just remember being VERY impressed with the numbers Stormy put down at Goliad for our Rally in Texas. Maybe it was Brian's driving skill as well, but I believe he was the fastest pulley/tune car on the 'Mile'.

No problem Bill, Thanks for the thumbs up !

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Thanks Torrie! PM sent.

:agree:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
One other item of interest since we all have other vehicles we daily drive in most cases. My calibration background isn't limited to the Ford GT only. I offer custom tuning for most domestic vehicles Ford / GM / Cadillac / Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep cars and trucks. There isn't much I haven't had a hand in recal already. Explorer, F150, Sport trac, Escape, Crown Vic, Marauder, Corvette, Camaro, Viper, LS, Town car, Continental, Escalade, Taurus, Flex, Mustang, Ranger, Yukon, CTSV, SRT8, SRT10, SRT4, etc.

Ford Standard application 1996-current X3 programmers $ 379
Ecoboost specific Programmers $ 449
GM / Cadillac Standard application 1996-current X3 programmers $ 379
Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep 1996-2006 Programmers including viper / viper truck $ 349
If anyone has a specific question PM or email me torrie@unleashedtuning.com