KS to AZ Road Trip for Rally

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Anyone else driving their cars to the Rally from the Midwest?

GT Trip 2.jpg

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Where in Kansas? We're in Canon City CO on Hwy 50. Current plan is to leave early Tuesday am and do the drive in a day, but open to options.

Just checked... You're signed up for Chip's party (Been there! Will be a GREAT time) so I don't see this working, we can't get away in time.

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Where in Kansas? We're in Canon City CO on Hwy 50. Current plan is to leave early Tuesday am and do the drive in a day, but open to options.

Just checked... You're signed up for Chip's party (Been there! Will be a GREAT time) so I don't see this working, we can't get away in time.
In Winfield, KS which is near the KS/OK border.
Well shoot, maybe next time or we can head out from AZ at the same time if it works. You guys have a safe drive!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Fun!

Submoose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 28, 2023
St. Louis, MO
I’m having my car hauled out but might drive back to St. Louis. Working on that this week. Plan will be to depart Saturday am after the event if I drive it back.

Mark McGowan

Ford GT Team Alumni
Jul 31, 2006
Lynn and I are scheduled to departing the Detroit are Thursday October 24th to west Kansas city then Colorado Springs for day 2. Into the mountains (weather dependent) to Telluride then into the Scottsdale .

Reactions: extrap

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Mark--Sounds like a great route!