I got my missing window sticker....

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I received my missing window sticker after about 1 month process.

Its an exact 100% original printed on sticker paper/stock Ford paper.

If you are missing yours, pls follow folowing steps (even though its annoying).

-Call your dealer and let him know you want it; his interface/system wont allow him to order one. It gets kicked back (and he assumes it was sent and you never get it)

-Call the Ford GT hotline and let them know; they just did mine so they know the steps.

-The GT Hotline will call your dealer, and ask why it was not provided and he agrees to release a new one (not sure how this works on used).

-Always refer to your sticker as the Monroney sticker (as the Ford GT customer Service dept also provides a black-white Ford letterhead letter of your VIN options which is nice but not a window sticker).

-It is 100% possible to get this and ALL of you should have it (although no less than 6 excuses can be used: Wixom closed, Fed law allows only one, Ford GT stock paper is gone, its in the car behind seat, line is shut down, etc).

-If all else fails PM me and I have a Ford employee phone# to trouble shoot this, but dont want to innundate that person who has to follow this procedure anyway.

-Thanks to ACR and others for telling me that a 100% original blue, white sticker is still available as that proved to Ford that it could be done.

Now i dont get that sinking feeling when I watch Barrett Jackson and the seller pulls out his Mopar Broadcast sheet [w/seat spring rust stains] or window sticker for his $2M Cuda Hemi Convertible or I see that blue-white window sticker in Ford GT ebay listings.

Funny how little things can make you :biggrin

Last edited:

tcm668

Oct 10, 2006
RE: History 999 form

While it is a ways off, at or after the 10th Anniv of the car, you can request the History 999 form for your car.

Apparently it is like a build sheet, that is kept on file by Ford for 10 yrs.

It is one more piece to keep up with.

Best regards.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
kayvan great news that you got it. Now what about the Windshield stickers.:confused I believe 2 of them- one the lower is the rotation number and the top one is another tracking number of some sort??

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I would recommend getting in touch with a Wixom or Saleen person. Some are on this site. Chances are its generated on site (in a Binder) by some contractor (Mayflower, Logistics provider, etc) and can be duplicated.

Most of this is data stored on file/server and generated/printed onto some media (sticker stock, vinyle, etc).

ps, note there appears to be a second sticker (8.5x11) on some cars with VIN/bar code....looks like Emissions or something saw it on ebay listing.

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
I would recommend getting in touch with a Wixom or Saleen person. Some are on this site. Chances are its generated on site (in a Binder) by some contractor (Mayflower, Logistics provider, etc) and can be duplicated.

Most of this is data stored on file/server and generated/printed onto some media (sticker stock, vinyle, etc).

ps, note there appears to be a second sticker (8.5x11) on some cars with VIN/bar code....looks like Emissions or something saw it on ebay listing.

Hmmmm, Mine came with two complete window stickers (they look almost identical). At the bottom there are two different date codes in fine print though.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hmmmm, Mine came with two complete window stickers (they look almost identical). At the bottom there are two different date codes in fine print though.

OH MY GOD!!! You didn't buy one THOSE cars did you???

Just kidding.:rofl

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Just kidding.:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Thanks !!! I needed that, it's been a long day and hadn't nearly had enough scares :cheers

H

HHGT

I got the same thing - Two stickers slightly different. Cindy from Wixom was going to research it for me, but they let her go!