I AM IN!!!

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
JUST GOT MY GTD ALLOCATION EMAIL AND I AM IN! LOOKING FORWARD TO ADD THIS BEAST TO THE STABLE AND GET OUT ON THE TRACK & ROAD WITH IT.. NOW IT'S TIME TO PICK A COLOR :)

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ
Congrats!

You beat me to it.

Need more garage space.

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
I was excited to see an email from the GTD concierge this morning, but excitement quickly turned to disappointment. Like getting picked last on the kickball team in 5th grade disappointment. I had myself convinced that I would be picked. 2 GTs, Raptor R, Lightning, and a 69 Mach 1 that I have had for 45 years. It did say I was on a "priority waitlist for a select number of applicants". I wonder if that was the response everyone that didn't get chosen received? Or if that priority waitlist is 5000 deep. Anyone get a different response if you weren't one of the chosen ones? Congratulations to you though Mr. Nelson! Please keep us abreast of the ordering process.

Reactions: Special K and JWZ

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Every single person that received the Priority Waitlist e-mail for the FGT was converted to an allocation.

pacettr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 2, 2013
Mustang, OK
I was also selected for an allocation. Was honestly surprised.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was also selected for an allocation. Was honestly surprised.

Just outta curiosity, based on your car collection, why would you be surprised?

Reactions: Triheart7

Redfire03

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2020
Denver, CO
No allocation for me... Event spent a good amount of time on the application.

Congrats to everyone that did, excited to see what everyone does with them!

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
Every single person that received the Priority Waitlist e-mail for the FGT was converted to an allocation.
Is this a cruel joke? Waiting patiently for any kind of update saying my Priority Waitlist was converted. Trying to think of something to post other than " WOOOP! WOOOP!" if I hear that news.

dbk

Admin
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is this a cruel joke? Waiting patiently for any kind of update saying my Priority Waitlist was converted. Trying to think of something to post other than " WOOOP! WOOOP!" if I hear that news.
Nope. Actually I don't even think it was at the end of year 2. It's been so long that I may have the timeline screwed up but I think they allocated 500, then after they confirmed the race program would go 4 years they converted all the Priority Waitlist people into the 3rd year of GT Production. Then they did one more round of applications for the remaining 2 years of production.

06viper

Apr 1, 2019
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I got one!! Over the moon excited!!

I just got my allocation for the new Ford GTD today as well! So stoked!

JUST GOT MY GTD ALLOCATION EMAIL AND I AM IN! LOOKING FORWARD TO ADD THIS BEAST TO THE STABLE AND GET OUT ON THE TRACK & ROAD WITH IT.. NOW IT'S TIME TO PICK A COLOR :)
I need to get our Ford GT's together. We know quite a few of the same acquaintances. We get to rock our GT and GTD's together in the same city!

Reactions: RaceDeck
I was excited to see an email from the GTD concierge this morning, but excitement quickly turned to disappointment. Like getting picked last on the kickball team in 5th grade disappointment. I had myself convinced that I would be picked. 2 GTs, Raptor R, Lightning, and a 69 Mach 1 that I have had for 45 years. It did say I was on a "priority waitlist for a select number of applicants". I wonder if that was the response everyone that didn't get chosen received? Or if that priority waitlist is 5000 deep. Anyone get a different response if you weren't one of the chosen ones? Congratulations to you though Mr. Nelson! Please keep us abreast of the ordering process.
I had a friend that applied and flat out got denied. My brother got put on the priority wait list. He's got several supercars but the only Ford he has is a 2020 Shelby GT350R.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Managed to get selected as well. Pretty cool!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
We are too! TY Thank you FORD and everyone. See you all at the Rally.

GTAce

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2016
Murrieta
I am in! I got the email this morning and couldn’t be happier! After waiting 4 long and agonizing years to get picked for a GT (GTLM) I’m extremely grateful for this allocation. I can’t wait! Thank you FORD!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Received my allocation this morning at 10:01am Toronto time.
A couple of my other Ontario buddies got them as well,

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Me too.

LMT84

GT Owner
Dec 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Me three . . .

jkeeping

Feb 5, 2024
Sudbury
Got one as well Ontario