Flatbed Trailer for 2017+ GT?

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Has anyone got a recommendation for an open flatbed trailer with toolbox or air deflector that can be used with a 2017+ Ford GT? I would prefer a trailer that can handle up to 8000#'s so I can use with our skid steer as well. I fear the car is too low, but figured I'd ask.

Thanks in advance, Mike

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Enclosed car hauling trailers require ramp extensions too.

Reactions: Roadtrip

Roadtrip

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2006
Thanks, I don't mind extensions or ramps, I was really wondering if anyone had experience or owned a flatbed trailer they use for a 2017+ on track days etc...

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Pretty much everyone that I know of (including myself) all have enclosed trailers. Better protection on the road and security (out of sight).

Reactions: extrap

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
Furtura self-lowering Trailers are amazing.. no ramps, and super easy.. I tow both the 05 Ford GT and my 67 GT40 mk2 ( someone shot this yesterday and posted it :ROFLMAO: ) IMG_3530 2.jpeg

Reactions: digman1

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Agree with @RaceDeck Futura Lowering Trailers are pretty damn cool. Good friend of mine in Indy who I run Indianapolis Cars and Coffee with is a Futura dealer - they also make an enclosed version, Ill post a link to a video we did on it. https://www.motorvault.com/futura-trailers and

Reactions: JWZ