2.7 pulley purchase...

gbvetracer

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2007
Where is everyone buying there pulleys if NOT from Heffner? Their prices seem ridiculous... thanks!

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Mine came from Heffner... yea, it was kinda' pricey, but I'm really happy with the results. I had an opportunity to purchase one from another vendor for considerably less, but I was not confident in their tune-up reflash, hence my decision to go with the Heffner version.

I suspect Heffner has done more GTs than anyone else...

I've heard nothing but good things about 'em, and remember the only thing that travels faster than a Ford GT, is information on the 'net about poor customer service, unsatisfied customers, and unimpresssive performance.

Heffner's operation seem to be mostly free of these kinda' issues, unlike a few others that I've heard about.

mardyn

gbvetracer

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2007
True, their stuff is good stuff... Im only using this pulley a short while before I end up getting the whipple charger... so didnt think I needed to spend the extra money for the pulley....

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Where is everyone buying there pulleys if NOT from Heffner? Their prices seem ridiculous... thanks!

Ida has a pulley for $ 299........

GFORCE

GT Owner
Jan 14, 2006
Smart go4 the whipple

BOB IDA Has been TOPNOTCH A realy nice guy,and knows gts.

lthlvpr

GT Owner
Mar 8, 2006
I have beautful machined and black coated (for stock look) 2.75" pulleys + larger double roller bearing idler pulley to take up the slack. If you just do the pulley you will get belt slip in the upper rpms which isn't good for power or your belt. Some other use a power steering spacer, but this is a BIG pain to change out. The idler pulley takes about 5 minutes.
PM me if you are interested.