Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Beautiful car in this color. I saw it before it was auctioned off at the American Cancer Society Cattle Baron Ball a few weeks ago sitting in the lobby of WHQ. At first I though maybe it was the lights, but it's very different from the regular blue. Almost purple in the right light. I couldn't convince my old man otherwise until I showed him the proof. I don't know how much it went for, but I think a dealer in Georgia purchased it.

Signed by Camillo Pardo and Bill Ford, the only Sonic Blue Ford GT. Came with a plaque and a model I believe.

sonicblue2.jpg

sonicblue1.jpg

sonicblue3.jpg

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Thats looks great! Maybe they passed it over as a production color, because it looks too much like the color scheme on a 96-97 GTS?

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
Aha! That one is the true inverse in color of mine. I was thinking that the blue would be the inverse, but when I saw EnzoBTR's car it was clear that his blue was much darker than my stripes.

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
Sonic Blue Cattleman's Ball Car: What did it fetch?

Like to know what the high (winning) bid was.
Also what other Ford GTs they gave away. I count two for Doral, and the Cattleman's Ball car. Any others? I guess Dan Gurney's wife had to pay for the one she bought him, but I can't believe Shelby didn't get one out of his consultancy...

Status
Not open for further replies.